Culturecalling.com celebrates and promotes the UK’s arts and culture industry. Our what’s on site offers arts and culture lovers from all over the UK the inside scoop and reviews across theatre, museums, galleries, heritage, music and dance. We’re a 30- year-old company working with some of the biggest arts and culture organisations across the UK and a great reputation. It’s a fun, ambitious company with regular socials, monthly massages and never-ending supply of fruit and snacks.
It’s a new freelance role
We’re looking for an experienced freelance Digital Sales Manager to join our sales team 2 days per week. We need someone who has a proven track record in delivering revenue who can play an active role in the development of a digital sales strategy and pricing. Daily, we’re looking for someone with impressive client handling skills who’s able to work with our big brand clients, and prospective ones, to help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
- Identify and realise digital demand on culturecalling.com
- A full review of its existing digital media pack, products, pricing and marketing
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Sales to set the annual revenue projections for the year
- Be responsible for delivering digital revenue monthly outperforming targets
- Grow digital revenue from new and existing clients by understanding their digital requirements now and the future
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- React to briefs with innovation, creativity and in a timely manner
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure client campaigns are run to brief, there are smooth communication lines with clients and results are feedback routinely.
- Be the aficionado for the latest digital marketing trends and digital technology
- 4 years+ experience working as a Digital Sales Manager
- Results driven with a proven track record driving digital revenue to targets
- Great interpersonal, sales and communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships with clients
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing technology and thirst to keep-up with the latest developments
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
- Educated to degree level
How to apply
Apply before 31st January 2020 to email@example.com