We can place your print directly into the hands of your audience with our ever popular Culture pack handouts at events and festival days, and with our targeted door to door distribution.
Promote your organisation or business in our new Culture Calling map of Oxford, available in our racks across Oxfordshire and surrounds and display your posters in managed poster sites throughout Oxford city centre.
- Culture Packs: Our bright, well designed and eye catching packs/envelopes are filled with arts and cultural print and our promotional teams hand them out to your target audience at pre-selected events taking place across the year. Find out more at the 2017 Culture Pack Events Schedule.
- Door To Door: Using our in-house Mosaic audience segmentation tool, we can identify where your target audiences live, right down to street level. We take your print to households that we know house your target audiences. We can help to advise on the quantities of print required to run the optimum campaign.
- Direct Handouts: Our energetic and fully briefed promotional teams hand out your print to target audiences to promote your event. We will be happy to advise you on the best locations and timings to ensure the highest uptake.
- Oxford City Council Poster Sites: Culture Calling manage 14 poster sites in key locations throughout the city centre. To display A3 posters weekly, monthly or seasonally in the best spots in town, see the locations and prices here.
- Oxford Culture Maps: From tourist trails to local secrets, our brand new Oxford Map highlights the very best in art, culture, attractions and businesses in the city centre and surrounds. Distributed via our extensive networks throughout Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire, book a slot now and place your business firmly on the map!
Put me on the MAP!
See our combined Oxford print display and map offer.
Pick up the phone to find out more about how we can help to promote your event. 023 8178 5390 or email email@example.com
Editorial Intern Position at Culture Calling Culture Calling is looking for an enthusiastic Editorial Intern to support the running of our cultural recommendations website CultureCalling.com. We operate a rolling three-month internship programme for graduates and those looking to gain experience in arts journalism and publicity. You would be working with a fun and friendly team in … Continue reading Editorial Intern Position at Culture Calling
"We have been working with Culture Calling for a couple of years now. They provide an excellent bespoke service and have been really fantastic at creating tailored campaigns for us based on our target audiences and our budgets. Their advice and support has been really invaluable and the campaigns they have delivered have certainly helped to raise the profile of the gallery, which as a new venue was really important for us to do."