Ambient (Outdoor Advertising)
We offer a number of creative and very effective outdoor advertising options. This is about placing alternative marketing campaigns in locations where you don’t expect or in a memorable fashion to generate interest amongst your target markets.
Examples of what we can do include:
- Scooter Media: Vespa scooters tow illuminated poster display trailers, creating a message on the move through your chosen area. They can also tow sampling pods and provide music. We also provide staff to help deliver the messages and engage with the public.
- Light Projections: Light projections can create a powerful visual effect and also help to create an online and offline PR buzz about your campaign or event. Projections can be still, animated or interactive.
- Chalk Stencils: Create an eye catching colourful message aimed at your target audience. The stencils are created by applying coloured chalk onto a pavement or other surface.
- Clean Stencils: These are an environmentally friendly way to advertise. They are created by spraying high pressure water through a stencil onto the pavement, lasting up to 6 weeks. They are low cost and leave a lasting impression.
- Digi Walkers: With the ability to run bespoke adverts including games and video content, collect survey data and captivate passers by our latest Digi Walkers are a fantastic way to generate word of mouth. They are interactive and can even print tickets and vouchers. A great way to connect with engaged audiences.
- Look Walkers: are glowing mobile billboards that are worn as backpacks with front and back display of high definition or digital images whilst staff hand out print or merchandise to promote your event.
Contact us to learn more about what is available and what might work best for you.
"We have been working with Culture Calling for a couple of years now. They provide an excellent bespoke service and have been really fantastic at creating tailored campaigns for us based on our target audiences and our budgets. Their advice and support has been really invaluable and the campaigns they have delivered have certainly helped to raise the profile of the gallery, which as a new venue was really important for us to do."